A Brief Interlude


I realize it's not about wedding stuff, but I found this quiz on another blog. I figured, why not?


You scored as Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan Kenobi: The Mentor.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

71%

Qui-Gon Jinn

67%

Master Yoda

63%

Anakin Skywalker

54%

Count Dooku

46%

Luke Skywalker

42%

Darth Maul

42%

Darth Sidious

42%

Random Jedi

42%

Mace Windu

38%

Darth Vader

33%

What Force User Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

7 comments:

3/09/2006 2:26 PM Anonymous said...

I'm apparently Count Dooku, cento per cento. Aye.

3/20/2006 6:18 PM OneoftheServens said...

Cal is Qui Gon Jinn.

3/22/2006 3:51 PM OneoftheServens said...

Cal took the test again and he is Mace

4/02/2006 2:43 PM Anonymous said...

...a very long interlude...
;-)

4/15/2006 8:43 AM Anonymous said...

Have you heard?
Norman is another word for Genius

4/15/2006 4:57 PM Anonymous said...

sorry,
Norman is another word for Expert

*shrug* it still works. :-)

 

© Metadoxy
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates