What I'm Watching

OK, I'm sure everyone reading this has picked up on the wave of popularity, but I'm hooked on the latest interwebs craze: Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. This particular bit of genius is brought to you by Joss Whedon. His idea was to have a professional television experience without the "middle-man" of the major studios.

Doctor Horrible has superheroes. It has showtunes. It's campy, but not too campy. It's up there with Homestar Runner and All Your Base as far as I'm concerned.

Nothing else interesting to say. I might have something after my core exams next week (pretty intimidating, huh?). If not, you may have to wait for the next zombie apocalypse installment (teaser: zombies become less funny when children are involved).

3 comments:

8/16/2008 7:49 AM Becky Myers said...

I laughed uproariously at the pic you used for core exams.

I concur about Dr. Horrible. I LOVE it. If I could do THAT for a living, I so would.

Praying for your exams!

8/16/2008 8:12 AM Jessie said...

Ahhhh!!! Core exams are going to eat me!

Also, I was worried about the links you were going to use for "campy" and "too campy". Good job, though. You win.

8/17/2008 6:48 PM Norman said...

OK, so you didn't have to wait until after exams for anything. Core exams. Right.

 

© Metadoxy
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates