Do you ever come across a product for sale and wonder how it could even exist, much less be sold? While browsing Amazon recently, I came across several that I was not able to account for. These products may or may not be real, but they certainly make you think.
For your consideration:
For the kid who has everything (until it all gets thrown in the trash by airport security), the Playmobil Security Check Point.
What do hens and ergonomics have in common? This chair.
Enjoy the aesthetics of toast, but watching your carbs? No? Well, you might like this inflatable breakfast dish anyway.
More worried about the coming alien invasion than the coming zombie apocalypse? Consider investing in either of the fine anomaly detectors here or here. (May also work with ghosts, but I don't think that's guaranteed)
Ever wish you could relax in your very own isolation pod? Now, for a mere $40k, you can.
And last, but certainly not least, the JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser: a small personal tank shaped frighteningly like Jabba the Hutt's Barge.
HOW I FEEL WHEN I’M TWO WEEKS OUT FROM QUALS
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment