Friday Video Extravaganza

SPECIAL EARLY EDITION!

Hit the jump for some musical fun.


First, from the movie Once (just added another movie with Glen Hansard, the Commitments, to the Netflix queue):


Next, Ben Harper (his voice is really growing on me):


On a peppier note, I've only in the last 18 months or so gained an appreciation for the Bruce Lee of the dance floor, Michael Jackson:


Finally, a band whose best work is always live, performing what I consider to be their best cover:




I'd love to hear about some of your music favorites in the comments (links to audio or youtube videos are highly encouraged).

2 comments:

2/25/2010 10:52 AM Jessie said...

Here's Hanson singing what I think should be the state rock song. It's a cover, not one of theirs. But the stupid Flaming Lips won instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_gfcLKMUH4


Here's the Babby's favorite song of all time. (Of all time!)

http://www.last.fm/music/Glee+Cast/_/Gold+Digger+%28Glee+Cast+Version%29

2/27/2010 6:02 PM Katie said...

I love Friday videos from Norman!

 

© Metadoxy
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates