Friday Video Extravaganza

Today we're mashing it up, so check out the musical mash-ups below the break.



First, we have a nice reinterpretation of a popular hit:




Next, you knew it would happen some time, we have an audio battle between Paul McCartney and John Lennon:




This one is more complicated (actually, I have no idea what's going on here):




And for out last mash-up, perhaps the most ambitious piece I've ever seen--a mash-up of the top 25 songs of 2009, across all genres. If you don't think it's possible to successfully mash Lady Gaga with Taylor Swift with Miley Cyrus with the Black-Eyed Peas with Jason Mraz with the Fray with... well, just listen:



As a bonus, this last song isn't really a mash-up since it's just the vocals from one song and the instrumentals from another. Still, very cool:

1 comments:

7/23/2010 7:50 AM Jessie said...

I love mashups so so so so much.

 

© Metadoxy
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates