And by 'Life As Usual' I Meant...

... that I'll be on hiatus for the next four months. Apparently.

Not to go all Randy Quaid in Independence Day on you, but:


Yep. The plan is to post on a semi-regular basis, probably only about once a week.

So what's been keeping me busy this whole time? Well, let's see:

  • My family and I have moved to California
  • I am now a full time faculty member teaching three different courses
  • So my time has been pretty full with teaching, evaluation, and settling into life on the west coast
  • Also, I have a two-year-old daughter and an amazing and creative wife, so why wouldn't I be keeping busy?
I'm hoping to continue living up to the blog's tag line of "exercises in self-awareness," but I will probably be keeping it simpler overall. I'll be commenting on items from the Internet that get me thinking, posting links and videos, and with any luck I'll be putting some book reviews up as well!

Thanks for continuing to hang around even though nothing's been happening. Feel free to post requests or ideas in the comments. You can also look me up on Twitter or the Google+.

1 comments:

10/17/2011 8:12 AM David said...

You moved? But... But... I never got to give you a manly handshake while complimenting your beard. I guess I will just have to erase that from my bucket list.

:\

 

© Metadoxy
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates