Losing LOST

Word is that tonight is the series finale of LOST. Now, I haven't been watching since season four, but I loved the first couple seasons so much that this still seems like a sad time. Therefore, in honor of the show, I have a few videos reminding all of us why the show was so great. Hit the jump for a tribute.



Hurley's best line:


Sawyer's best line:


Sawyer's second best line:


Let's not forget the most familial Lostie, Desmond, also has a best line:


Sometimes, several cast members say the same line over and over:


On a more serious note, here's the scene I'm pretty sure sums up the entire series:


And finally, the encore performance of LOST's true theme song:

1 comments:

5/23/2010 8:46 AM Jessie said...

Awesome. These are fabulous. But I'd have to say that the scene with the van sums up the *best* of the show, not the show itself.

Also, as a linguist I'm fascinated by how many different things the phrase "son of a bitch" can mean. At least five, by my count.

 

© Metadoxy
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates