Blogging Finals Week: Monday

Today as I was giving my students their final exam, I had a look around at the many loose papers from various classes that had  accumulated at the front of the room. Among my findings were:

  • A binder with no name that is likely to stay in that room forever
  • A copy of a pre-Civil War History exam, of which I could probably only answer 1/3 to 1/2 of the questions
  • A sheet suggesting students apply to join a class next fall dealing with some sort of investment voodoo; not suggesting they add the class, mind you, but that they submit an application form (with essays) and hope they get in
  • A set of slides on clinical epidemiology, which I stole
  • Various handouts on the Roman empire, which I left alone
I'm always fascinated by the kind of stuff that builds up in classrooms.

UPDATE: On a completely unrelated note, Thesaurus.com does not contain the word 'cromulent,' but it does have the word 'crapulent.'

1 comments:

5/11/2010 4:53 AM Katie said...

I would have stolen/rescued the epidemiology slides too.

 

© Metadoxy
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates